My Note

Salam :)

On thursday, when I was on my way home.

I sat next to a man, who did not physically like us most.
Unfortunately I was not talking to him, because I was very tired at the time. But something that I could know him, when he received a lot of calls. He is very active!

It is for us who can be said to be physically perfect because like most people, are not we supposed to be weak.
then exploit the weakness to ask for the mercy of others!

Today I fight for the internship again.
When in the company I do not feel my soul is in the same place with my body.
Turns out the company that I'm his link from my mom is not a company that I want.

Not because I do not like the company. I like the company, how the company was not happy to be international.
I like it, it's just that my soul did not come over there.

Until now I still have to find somewhere else internship, which could bring my soul there :)

Wish me luck to bring my soul! hehe

Salaam :)

You May Also Like

0 komendisini :)

Instagram

Instagram

POLYVORE